[Peace-discuss] Tuesday, Annual Township Meeting, April 8, 2008 - arrive early

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 10 08:19:22 CDT 2008

This smacks a bit of the usual liberal nonsense that we shouldn't tell the
ignorant proles what we really think.  The ignorance on display is that "neither
Bush nor Johnson would be running in November" -- of course Johnson is running,
and McCain has embraced Bush's policies, even on torture, which he formerly
forswore.

I think there's also some ignorance here about what our congressional
representative's position on the issue actually is -- which the proposed
referendum meant gently to dispel...