[Peace-discuss] Will I.P. elect McCain?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 11:20:39 CDT 2008

John, I think yr sentence should have read, "There is a segment of the African-American population who benefited greatly from affirmative action during its brief heyday, and who would now like to deny it to OTHERS, INCLUDING THEIR OWN MINORITIES. (And yes, Clarence Thomas IS a prime example, tho' of course HE doesn't see it that way.)
 --Jenifer