[Peace-discuss] The past is prologue

Morton K. Brussel mkbrussel at comcast.net
Sun Aug 24 23:33:56 CDT 2008

This is truly whistling in the dark. The Republicans, McCain at the
helm, now hold our hopes for peace.

Nixon, as Carl ought to know, carried on the Vietnam war for several
more years after '68, and Bush I initiated the first Gulf War.
Antiwar heroes they? With Bush? As for Eisenhower, the Korean war
ended in his administration, after threatening nuclear war.

This ratiocination, an attempt to sabotage clear thinking,  can only
be called perverse.

--mkb