[Peace-discuss] GEO in the News - Gazette

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Dec 17 16:18:58 CST 2008

If they already have the sonogram machine and the staff, it seems that
cutting the service
does nothing to reduce costs.  I am supposing that there is no
additional costs to be incurred
other than the "burnout vs. rustout" of a machine.  Seems it could be
scheduled for an time
when staff is available.

If the service is farmed out to a local clinic or hospital, that does
complicate it significantly,
but the same principles could and should be applied to reduce the cost
impact.