[Peace-discuss] Pro-war propaganda

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 25 22:56:51 CST 2008

Diplomacy, that is, towards maintaining the occupation -- and with it the
ongoing US war against the Middle East.  He wants of find a more effective way
of "maintain[ing] our troop strength at the relatively modest level that it's at
now ... I don't think the problem is necessarily that there are American troops
in Afghanistan," he writes.  --CGE