[Peace-discuss] The Kennedys' fake liberalism... [reformatted]

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 12:33:53 CST 2008

Isn't McCain-Lieberman more likely? Evangies will vote for McCain over the Demos on the "values" issues -- gays and abortion -- regardless of his running mate. No other option.
   --Jenifer

"C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  Probably particularly if McCain chooses Huckabee for VP (as he's clearly angling for). McCain-Huckabee could beat Clinton-Obama, I should think...