[Peace-discuss] Howard Zinn speaks

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 15 19:41:58 CST 2008

Having been christened/anointed (as I'm sure you have, John), I technically
qualify, I suppose -- but remember what happens to those so designated.

In fact, Borges has a story about that, too: "The Gospel According to Mark"
<http://downloads.newyorker.com/mp3/071015_fiction_theroux.mp3>.

BTW, the Borges' "story" I referred to below is in fact an essay, "The
Analytical Language of John Wilkins," available at
<http://www.crockford.com/wrrrld/wilkins.html>.  Like all of Borges, it's worth
reading, in spite of his bad politics.  --CGE