[Peace-discuss] Democracy Now! & the Israel Lobby

Laurie at advancenet.net laurie at advancenet.net
Fri Feb 15 20:32:40 CST 2008

Interesting; but he fails t o say what the nature or reason for the lawsuit
by Finkelstein against him were that would elicit the private response that
was made.  I walk away from his response to you (e.g., No one here at The
Progressive has ever intended any harm to him. I bear him no ill will, and
we see eye to eye on a lot of issues, including the cause of justice and
peace for Palestinians, which he has courageously championed) with the
feeling that I just experienced the equivalent of a Mafia Don kissing his
victim just before putting the knife in his back.

I am curious to know what your feelings are with respect to the response you
got.