[Peace-discuss] Obama's FP expert...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 00:12:53 CST 2008

I'm sure Jeremy Scahill had more to say, but as it stood, Samantha Powers bested him. I was pleased that Amy let her have the last word a number of times on both days. I'll check the link. Thanks.
   --Jenifer

"C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  I though Scahill exposed her support for Clinton's war quite well. I posted
here an analysis of Power's views by a fairly competent reviewer last summer: