[Peace-discuss] Clinton stumping for Clinton on C-SPAN -- I must confess I was impressed...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 16:20:40 CST 2008

Sorry, no redundancy from my point of view (connotative meaning). Brains = intelligence, IQ, ability to acquire, retain, process, and utilize vast amts of knowledge. Smarts = canny, savvy, sharp, understand the game and are able to stay two-steps ahead of it... Why don't some/most politicians have our perspective when it comes down to all the things that really matter too us??? Well, they just don't, ya know? Gore doesn't have to be beholden to the corps anymore, and Carter never was in their pockets (so far as I'm aware, not that he didn't make mistakes), and well, the Clintons are still straddling both sides of the tracks on that, with no intention of actually moving too far to the "wrong" side once the campaign rhetoric is no longer necessary... tho' better than Bush (S-CHIP) plus I'd still take my chances w/ them over any of the Republicans.
   --Jenifer