[Prairiegreens-org] Re: [Peace-discuss] Inclusive Presidential Debates

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 01:42:27 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 1:33 AM, C. G. Estabrook <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:

And you manage to denigrate the "'average' American" for her/his opinion of
> a foreign office holder -- without noticing who's putting that opinion
> about.
>
> I couldn't ask for a better illustration of the sort of blaming the victim
> that your criticism of the US populace is based on. --CGE

I blame the "victim", Carl, not for "putting an opinion about" - hell, the
entire American culture  "puts about" the opinion of Ahmadinejad as Satan,
not just some university president - but for being so consistently and
predictably gullible.  Not learning from history is a mark of stupidity.
Period.