[Peace-discuss] Re: URGENT! Democracy at WEFT under threat (again)

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Jun 2 15:55:23 CDT 2008

Mr. Bee, your Bobness -

I have actually found Randall Cotton to be a pleasant, intelligent,
reliable and motivated guy.

Maybe you should be giving him some slack, since you both likely
have a Universal Excuse for your Bulldada behaviour?

T3H whole community will be better served if you boys would find some
way to
settle your differences amiably.

Wayne

P.S.:  Bob Lives.