[Peace-discuss] Michael Albert remembers.

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Sat May 10 23:10:13 CDT 2008

He's making the important point that it's the system that defines
these men.  Oglesby, in making a point which Albert took to heart,
may have gone overboard. However, the argument is analogous to what
Marx said of capitalism and its gross, even vile, excesses—it's the
system.

I suppose I oughtn't to have used the dangerous word "precious". I
used it because of the rather touching frankness with which Albert
writes of his formative years. --mkb