[Peace-discuss] The money was there all along

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 13:10:06 CDT 2008

I always assumed it was one of those, Mom, apple pie, support our troops, rah rah red white and blue, etc statements (or a compliment designed to replace decent wages and benefits in non-union shops). But we do have a much longer work week and vastly less vacation time than do other developed countries... So maybe that (partially) explains the statement.
 --Jenifer