[Peace-discuss] "earlybird deadline" for UFPJ Natl Assembly, Chicago, 12/12-14

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 11:47:19 CDT 2008

Friday 12/12-Sunday 12/14.

Saturday is the "earlybird registration deadline."

It's in Chicago, mostly on a weekend, so for many of us, we could go
without much hardship.

If we shared gas, it would be even cheaper...

Most such meetings don't happen in the Midwest, so it's a fairly
unique opportunity to interact with national activists.