[Peace-discuss] vox populi

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 14:57:36 CDT 2008

Lord, I hope y're right, Wayne. I'd say maybe a couple of reps were swayed by our collective voice to vote w/ Kucinich, but really, the deal-breaker was those voting w/ the conservative Repubs (e g Tim Johnson) -- and their defection was blamed by irate Bush Repubs on the neg speech by Pelosi (as if).
 --Jenifer