[Peace-discuss] Being and nothingness among American murderers

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Apr 24 23:31:04 CDT 2009

under-score.

The cognitive dissonance does certainly threaten to wash the victims
over the cliff of existential despair...
a likely fitting end point to relativism...

I think they Were All Bozos on that Bus.  How many empty seats?

"The Naked Lunch" might be out of print or out of vogue or something.
Or maybe they are fighting back by dropping pirated and bootleg copies
of "Nausea:"