[Peace-discuss] petition period has begun for next year's D and R primaries

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:32:53 CDT 2009

I'd also like to point out that the Green Party now has a primary as
well so we are out collecting signatures.  Rich Whitney is running for
governor again and LeAlan Jones is running for Senate.  We are also
looking for local candidates for County Board and beyond.  Let me know
if you're interested in running for office or collecting petition
signatures.

Thanks,
Tom Abram
417.7118