[Peace-discuss] Re: petition period has begun for next year's D and R primaries

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Aug 27 14:30:07 CDT 2009

Matt,
Aren't you doing just the same thing, using your candidacy as a platform
for spewing (vile, contemptible, wacko, fascist, ...) hate speech about
fundamentalists, and making categorial stereotypes about individuals.
What could be more bigoted than your unwarranted persecution of white
heterosexual males (a minority group)?

Rosanna is neither white (she's Latino) not male (obviously).  What's
your point?

I am non-plussed by your saying that Rosanna is wrong.  Please give me a
convincing explanation of why she is wrong
that is based on something other than name-calling.  I think she is
still a Latino and so she has the credentials to speak about them from a
position of some knowledge and experience, and since she did go work in
Mexico as a missionary, she must have a deep affection for the Mexican
people.

Methinks y'all are oft much too politically correct for the general good.
It's got to be ok to make observations about Cretans (and cretins),
even as circular and paradoxical a warning as Epimenides the Cretan made -
("All Cretans are lazy, gluttonous, and liars), and the Apostle Paul
affirmed to Titus ("This saying is true").