[Peace-discuss] The Nation praises Obama's war propaganda

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Dec 13 20:29:54 CST 2009

When Karl Rove and the Nation are saying similar things, the notion of a
functional choice between the evil party and the stupid party really seems
to disintegrate into an unbroken stream of stupid and evil imperialism.  I
really expected better from Nichols for sure.

Re:  "humility and grace."

usage of words like this makes me run for the dictionary to make sure that
the meaning of the words had not changed while I was away doing something
and not paying attention.

regarding grace - I must say that I surely disagree...

on humility---
Some wise guy copped out and wrote that humility was the state of being
humble.  I thought while going to "humble", that "humiliating" might have
been a good descriptor.  I find that humble is derived from humus.  {hu·mus:
the dark organic material in soils, produced by the decomposition of
vegetable or animal matter and essential to the fertility of the earth}
Here is something that we can agree on.  As Cindy Sheehan exclaimed, "Bull
Shit!"