[Peace-discuss] How you can support Safe Haven tent community

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Fri Jul 31 06:58:15 CDT 2009

Thanks for sharing this Wayne,

Very informative and inspiring.

When I was a kid in the 1960's, I use to see in rural Illinois and Iowa, grain elevators that had signs painted on them " so and so county or regional cooperative " , but these signs began disappearing during the 1970's with the rise of the trans global agricultural monsters of ADM and Cargil.
Are there any such farmers grain cooperatives still left in southern Illinois ?

David Johnson