[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Re: Memorial in Champaign-Urbana this Saturday for Dr. Tiller? [please include peace-discuss for AWARE instead of peace]

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 2 18:08:32 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 05:49:24PM -0500, Brian Dolinar wrote:
> I grew up in Wichita and been reeling from what's happened.
> I would be happy to help get the word out, call press out, and cover the
> event for the Independent Media Center.
> Anyone else interested?
>
> Peace, BD

>From AWARE...

I think this is very important, and will participate if I can,
but to involve AWARE people in planning let's include
peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net for now rather than peace at lists.chambana.net --
the "peace" list is intended to be a low-traffic list for announcements.
When arrangements are set, then sending those to "peace" will be a good thing.

AWARE's monthly antiwar demonstration will be that (Sat the 6th) afternoon,
2-4pm, though it doesn't generally have the character of a vigil/rally.  So I hope
the vigil remembering Dr. Tiller can be at a different time.

Maybe we could offer to spread word of the event at the
Farmer's Market that morning, too?