[Peace-discuss] Fw: CCHCC Annual Dinner & Adbook -- AWARE

Ron Szoke r-szoke at illinois.edu
Sat Mar 28 12:49:39 CDT 2009

I would NEVER mount a generalized argument in support or encouragement of
abortion,  but might very well, in some concrete cases, advise a woman with a
problem pregnancy to consider it  -- while going on to point out that I would
support her as best I could in whatever she ultimately  decides.

My own preference for population control is certainly contraception, not abortion.
I would strenuously oppose any government-mandated policy of compulsory
abortion or anti-abortion.  I just want the Authorities of Church & State to butt out
of the whole question.

-- Ron