[Peace-discuss] What about AWARE?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 8 00:07:35 CDT 2009

[This is from 10 years ago.]

QUESTION: What steps do you think people who oppose this war should take now?

CHOMSKY: There is no question that people of conscience must take action against
this. What can we do to end this war? Same thing as always, there's no magical
trick. It requires education, explanation, organising, demonstrating, exerting
pressure... all things that we know. And this is very hard to do; it's not like
flipping on a light switch. It takes work.