[Peace-discuss] State Department Terminates Aid to Honduras Coup Regime

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 4 13:09:42 CDT 2009

Bob--

The more I think about your example, the more puzzled I become.

"Suppose that it's documented that Karzai stole the Afghan election. And people
in Afghanistan say to the U.S., what are you going to do about that?"

What in fact should the US do?

Finish your thought experiment. What would would be consistent in re Honduras
and Afghanistan?  --CGE