[Peace-discuss] A fresh wind blows against the Empire.

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Sep 6 23:51:29 CDT 2009

Agreed.

Will is making a pragmatic argument against the war.

I am not sure that Will is incapable of making the ethical argument,
but you are correct in saying that he really does not make any ethical
argument.
He does offer "they don't want us to be there" as an excuse to depart.

Hopefull his pragmatic argument will sway those who have "other
principles" as did the "other Marx".