[Peace-discuss] [Announce] And the FOP's responsetoNorbits'suspension

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Apr 26 11:07:13 CDT 2010

I agree John.  I think that the police in Champaign are doing exactly what the citizens want
and some of them would help Norbits file a notch in his gun.

"My shots are clean, and my shots are Final.
My shots are deadly and when its done
You're as stiff as my smoking barrel
You're as dead as the desert night
You're and I'm a Legend
You're at Peace and...."

- Alice Cooper

I think there is some fear of running our of money in Champaign.

And a big settlement does get people's attention.