[Peace-discuss] Shlomo Sand: The Invention of the Jewish People

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 9 14:18:55 CDT 2010

  OK, I'm going to have to read it.  I'm teaching a History of Christianity
course in the Religious Studies Department this fall, and in fact there's been
some interesting academic work in the last decade on the inter-mixture of
Judaism and Christianity ca. 200-500CE.  I hope I have students au courant
enough to ask about Sand & the the early relationship between Judaism and
Christianity. --CGE