[Peace-discuss] Corn Festival -- RE: Sweet Corn Fest Fri & Sat!

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Sun Aug 29 12:22:17 CDT 2010

Here, I guess we differ.  I do not think is as clear cut and easy a matter as brainwashing.  The mere fact that they are so easily brainwashed, so unquestioningly dogmatic and uncritical, and so inclined to come to the defense of the corporate ideology even when it is clearly against their immediate interests suggests to me that enlightenment of them would just be another form of brainwashing with a revised dogma.