[Peace-discuss] Corn Festival -- RE: Sweet Corn Fest Fri & Sat!

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Sun Aug 29 12:44:26 CDT 2010

And, in part Carl, that is what makes them mental midgets and often moral idiots as well.  In my limited experiences of 68 years, I have rarely or ever heard anyone exclaim, "Thank god I'm not like those lesser folk!"  They typically presume that they are superior and deserving of what they have and get as a god given entitlement and right whereas those lesser folks are not so entitled to or deserve anything except by virtue of  the charity of their superiors.  After all, those who conceive of themselves as superiors resume to have god on their side so they can do no wrong; whereas the lesser wretches are godless undeserving creatures who have been placed on the earth to make the lives of their superiors more comfortable and easier at whatever cost to the lessers.