[Peace-discuss] a friend: Haiti's problem is overpopulation

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:23:28 CST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hey yeah, whatever happened to programs promoting birth control in third
> world countries

No, at AWARE, at least two of these people have attended AWARE meetings in
the last 3 years. One came for a few weeks and then decided we were not
interested in joining her single-minded cause of "make those savages stop
reproducing". I think she said she used to work with the doctor who made
this his major goal in life. I forget his name now.

The other person stayed for quite some time and then left over other issues.
Birth control for others was not his main cause. I truly believe peace was.

-karen medina

believed to be clean.