[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [HumanRights] In Vienna: Hitler and Hertzl vs Mozart, Popper, and Freud

Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 5 18:09:50 CDT 2010

I guess I found it interesting, if not surprising, that Freud, living in Vienna where anti-semitism of a virulent kind probably existed, foresaw that the Zionist project of Hertzl would lead to the persecution of others. Einstein probably had similar understanding. And I found it notable that Qumsiyeh discovered this quotation. Did you know about it?

But why do you ask?

Glad to be back, in some ways.

Mort