[Peace-discuss] Letter submitted to DI

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 2 17:35:47 CDT 2010

Jenifer--

Maybe I misunderstand you - I can't believe I've got it right - but are you
actually describing the US-backed Israeli policy toward the Palestinians as
"containment out of fear/for security reasons"?

If the US/Israeli propaganda systems can convince American liberals of that,
they have nothing to worry about. CGE