[Peace-discuss] The Pope...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 10:28:28 CST 2010

Yep, he's protecting just the guys and the gays when it comes to HIV-AIDS, continues to exclude heteros. He also sez gays should follow DADT if they're already ordained, and find another career if they're not. My personal fave is his saying that when a pope is unable to function he should "consider" resigning (paraphrasing). I tho'd "Catholic" meant "universal",but seems it really means "cover-up." More articles by googling pope condoms. --Jenifer