[Peace-discuss] fourth amendment, and more, violated.

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Nov 24 03:15:57 CST 2010

It's hard to spit in anyone's eyes other than one's own when handcuffed and pushed face down horizontally on the floor.

You make a good point Mort. I am not always as bold, brave or carefree as I would like.
The Bravery of being out of range leaves one vulnerable to criticism, and rightly so.

Some projects bear far more risk than others.  One has to decide which battles to fight.

Particularly such battles as are likely to accelerate far beyond one's coping ability.
It's easy to be surprised by how little or how much one is able to take.
.
Such are the dangers of activism.