[Peace-discuss] Civility, not censorship [This list is for brief announcements only]

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 11:19:29 CDT 2010

Thanks for including the word respectful, David (the highlighting 'way below is mine). It's my impression that we -- Joy and I, and now, David -- are promoting civility (which may require self-censorship prior to posting), NOT censorship by others. If we're respectful when we post to Peace-discuss (and also respect the "rules" governing the two listservs -- Peace is for brief announcements only), then everyone will be more likely to contribute to substantive and informative debate (rather than remain silent or exit the listserv(s) entirely).   --Jenifer