[Peace-discuss] Koch Bros, Wisconsin and Brave New Films

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 14:18:42 CST 2011

Fyi --Jenifer
--- On Fri, 2/25/11, Robert Greenwald <info at bravenewfilms.org> wrote:

Defend the American Dream!

 Show Solidarity with Wisconsin | Share by Email

In Wisconsin and around our country, the American Dream is under attack.

Instead of creating much needed jobs, Conservatives are giving tax breaks to corporations and the very rich all while cutting funding for education, police, emergency response, and vital human services.

This is unacceptable.  Wisconsin is proof of what happens when billionaires, like the Koch brothers, are able to buy out democracy for their own gain.

This is only the first battle in the right wing's attempts to destroy the American Dream.  We must stop it before it spreads to other states.

On Saturday, February 26, at noon local time, rallies will be organized in front of every statehouse and in every major city to stand in solidarity with the people of Wisconsin.

Show Solidarity with Wisconsin!  Join the Saturday rally to save the American Dream.

Yours,

Robert Greenwald and the Brave New Foundation team