[Peace-discuss] CNN finds Tea Party support for war same as Rs

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:16:04 CST 2011

I went looking for the full poll (because these questions were
numbered 40 and 45), I thought it might be interesting to see the
other questions.

I did find questions 1-4 and another question in the forties, but
nothing between these.

The "archive" and "Press Releases" for the group "Opinion Research
Corporation" is not up to date: November 26, 2008 and November 30,
2010 respective. http://www.opinionresearch.com/us/news.aspx

-karen medina