[Peace-discuss] the future of immigration law

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 12:20:44 CST 2011

Karen wrote: >> ...I am scared stiff now that the Congress has changed hands.
Carl wrote: > Remember it was the Clinton administration that created
the problem

Perhaps I mis-spoke.

I was extremely scared before the recent change in Congress.

But now I feel worse because I do not see an obvious next step to take.

-karen medina

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain