[Peace-discuss] Japanese warning

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Mar 12 20:58:20 CST 2011

Japan's nuclear power operator has chequered past
The company at the centre of a nuclear reactor crisis following the biggest
earthquake in Japan's recorded history has had a rocky past in an industry
plagued by scandal.
  | March 12, 2011 |

See
<http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=japans-nuclear-power-operator-has-c>.