[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Veterans to stage protest at Tim Johnson's office this Thursday on the Eve of Veterans' Day

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:47:41 CST 2011

Thanks to all for making this a public discussion.

The IVAW announcement was clear on the reasons for protesting Tim
Johnson's legislative actions with regards to veterans benefits. As an
AWARE member, I fully support your stance on veterans benefits, your
criticism of Tim Johnson, and your strong commitment to your other two
goals. I plan to be at Johnson's office with you.

Also as an anti-war activist, I do not trust, promote, or support any
politician. Not one has ever been all that I would want him/her to be,
though one or two has come close.

I am critical of all political candidates and I do vote, so this
discussion is of vital importance.

Thanks Carl for helping make clear we know which aspects of Tim
Johnson to support and which ones we are there to criticize.

-karen medina