[Peace-discuss] peace vs. peace-discuss, mmm, discussion

Ya'aqov Ziso yaaqovz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:02:34 CDT 2011

*Stuart, *
*
*Why not simply have one list, allowing members to read, respond or delete?
Why don't you tell us that peace-discuss, for many months, had no
discussions before this one? rather than defend an inefficient idea, why not
change it?*
*
*
*Instead of enabling ALL 450 people (who get a message) respond to that
message, you are threatening to start moderating the list and maintain its
rigid and disabling structure???*
*
*
*I guess I am the first one to question your method. It was all 'peaceful'
and 'democratic' until someone had another opinion. When that is happening,
then you 'stick to your guns' as a moderator.*
*
*
*
*