[Peace-discuss] Verdant Pastures - Atom Heart Mofos

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Apr 14 02:47:45 UTC 2012

"Time out, Bro."

***

Verdant Pastures Human Resource Management.

Secure residential treatment services.  Inspiring brighter futures.

At VP, we understand your need, your goals for the social good, and your
dilemma.

Every large population generates its own obligatory quota of culls and
human weeds.
A nation of wankers, dominatrices, assholes, and imported wage slaves
presents with no rule exception at all.

Let's face it.

The perverse spawn of a chaotic society in
the death-throes of terminal economic decline and incipient fascism
presents unique and real challenges.  You can't just
let the hipsters, flipsters, and finger-poppin' daddies run amok.
Or allow pesky non-conformists, revolutionaries, and anarchists
to get hold of the reins.

Oh, noes...

At Verdant Pastures, we don't see these changing times as a problem.
We see opportunity.

Whether your social effluent is misfits, miscreants, undesirables, the
mentally incompetent,
the socially confused; crawdaddies, creeps or cretins; investigative
reporters and organizers;
questioners, protestors, dickheads and dweebs; the thoroughly repulsive,
the strangely malodorous,
or the just plain fucking stupid, Verdant Pastures has tailored
treatment solutions that
will work for you.

We deliver Satisfaction and Social Justice for you and your community.

Verdant Pastures.
Perpetual incarceration in a lovely pastoral setting.

"Time out, Bro."

When it's too late for condoms and curettes,
consider our comfortable condominiums.
Beethoven beats the ovens every time.

Verdant Pastures is NDAA, EPA, and Sarbanes-Oxley certified.

- a GoldmanSachs company.

*Ask about our new inquisition options.
"Answers. When you need them.  A whole lot like right-fucking-now."