[Peace-discuss] Fw: Fwd: Hate will not prevail in C-U

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 15 10:51:30 CST 2012

Although I haven't read it, Braverman's views can be found in his book Fatal Embrace, which soon will appear in a third edition. A snapshot of this thinking can be found on the DVD that accompanies the elegant booklet Steadfast Hope. He gives a short exposition there of a Jew, originally an admirer of Israel's development, who has been repelled by what he experienced in visits to the oppressed West Bank and to Israel.

--mkb