[Peace-discuss] my comment to WILL/IPR Fwd: Chat with IllinoisPublic Media's Kimberlie Kranich today over lunch and tellher what information you want from us so you can be aninformed voter. Today at noon online

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sun Jun 3 04:22:58 UTC 2012

Yes, I have, so......

If you support all of the things I have seen you post about, it makes absolutely NO sense why you are voting for Obama and the rest of the corporate controlled dems.
They support NONE of the things I listed that you support, and in fact are OPPOSED to ALL of the things I listed that you support !

David Johnson