[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] [Peace] Farmer's Market andDemonstration on Saturday; and, another on Sept. 6th for Bradley Manning on eve of Obama'sspeech?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Mon Sep 3 00:48:01 UTC 2012

A small federal government cannot engage in imperialistic military activity.
A review of history advises us that powerful governments always engage
in imperialism.
(Please provide two good examples of powerful governments that did not.)

Under the guise of providing for the general welfare, the central
government has grown way
out of its reasonable boundaries and has insinuated and infiltrated
itself into every aspect of life in Amerika.
It has also convinced a sizable portion of the population that "life
support" is totally dependent
upon the central government, and further that the cybernetic control
system that the federal government
has established, and is establishing, is infallible as well as
essential, and beneficent, too.

A HAL9000 has never made a mistake.

By definition, the federal government is incapable of error, since the
definition of error is a function
of the federal government.

We control the horizontal and the vertical.
There is no limit to what we can do,
and no limit to what we will
do to you if you resist.
Resistance is futile.
You will be assimilated.

There is nothing that the average guy can do about it.  "HAL" is
defending itself by unrestrained violent action
against the people.  This will not only continue, but it will become
more and more severe and more and more
overt and more and more "good".  It is good to kill those who threaten
the system.

As people become progressively lazy and dependent upon the system they
are unwilling to see the demise
of the system that is pleasuring them.  It's something like demonic
possession actually.  The demon is allowed
to stay because it is providing some perceived benefit.  The enthralled
one will not always rise up and voluntarily
cast out the demon, because the demon has control of the pain and
pleasure centers.  It's going to hurt to
extract the demon, and it will rip the flesh mercilessly on its way out,
and further leave the previously controlled one to
stand up on his own 2 feet.  A terrifying prospect is this thing
personal responsibility.
Some people wont survive a transition to personal responsibility and
will die.  The demon is advising them
of this.

The US federal government is a bloodsucking parasite that is sapping the
life out of the people.  Where parasitism is
heavy, the host is apt to die if the parasites are dispatched.  I have
seen horses and dogs with heavy parasite infections
of the intestine actually die as the result of de-worming.  All the
places where the blood-suckers were attached
are now small raw spot.  As mony a mickle makes a muckle, if there are
enough raw spots coalescing, the host
will be in some deep trouble.

As long as people accept the Idea (the damnable Lie) that the federal
government is a force for good, and as
long as the people are willing to pay tribute to the federal government,
the wars will continue unabated
until the federal government finally chokes on its own waste and vomit
and dies a ugly painful death in
thrashing agony.

Much better that the people withdraw their support as soon as possible,
and reject the lie that the
federal government is essential for life.  Although the war is
perpetual, the war machine is not a
perpetual motion machine.  Deprived of its means of making war (a supply
of money),
the war machine will stop its motion.

i am frightened, dave...

daisy...daisy...