[Peace-discuss] No U.S. Drone Strikes in Mali Without Congressional Approval

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Jan 17 03:36:32 UTC 2013

Bob,
When you get yer million trillion brazilian dollar coin, you can cut me
out $250 for that lost bet on Nader and the FED that you owe me for. :-D

That would give me similar personal enjoyment to that of winning the bet.
Actually I think that the $250 might please me more.

Congress will NEVER impeach the Obot, because it WANTS the
Executive Office to have king-like power.  Voting to remove Obama or Bush
or Wilson for abuse of power is like a bunch of kids wanting to stop
birthday cakes.
They know that when their turn rolls around they will get a cake
just like their baby sister did.

Far more likely they would impeach Obama if he Failed to usurp authority.