[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Organize!

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 01:29:31 UTC 2013

Nilofar, I second that, well said. What so many are thinking.

I just came from the "protest/gathering in Champaign", it was a discussion with impressive speakers. The leaders know exactly what to do to prevent the senseless killings in the future, They are impressive folks. They advised us to "get involved with the community, get on one of the many Boards or Councils, and become politically active." That is the only way to counteract the power of ALEC and the NRA.  In the meantime they will warn their children how to keep a low profile so as not to be targeted if such a thing is possible, how sad, so much for childhood.

Wayne you are in Dalian? Even in Shanghai one has limited access to information and facts of such happenings in the US. Your attempt to irritate/piss people off is effective. Your attempts to prevent them from proceeding in their goals to achieve progress are not.