[Peace-discuss] Online activism...

David Gehrig david-cu at nukulele.org
Thu Jul 25 23:53:32 UTC 2013

Once again I have removed occupy CU from the reply list, as it is not a discussion list.

On Jul 25, 2013, at 6:42 PM, Stephen Francis <stephenf1113 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am in no way denying that the gas chambers existed. The holocaust is real and well documented.

Your own site contradicts you. Do you even know who Ernst Zündel is? Publisher of "The Hitler We Loved and Why"? The guy who gave Fred A. Leuchter -- subject of the Errol Morris documentary -- the $35,000 to go "prove" scientifically that the gas chambers of Auschwitz were a hoax?

Your website promotes a bug-eyed antisemitic conspiracy theory from the Hitler-got-a-bum-rap crowd. If you don't agree with it, why is it still on your site?