[Peace-discuss] Online activism...

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 23:42:06 UTC 2013

I am in no way denying that the gas chambers existed. The holocaust is real and well documented.  Official Jewish reports now are around three million not six. It could be less but not substantially.
I am just open to looking at all sides of the issue of the Zionists over the last 250 years. I've looked at their involvement in the Russian revolutions, investments in Middle East resources (Dead Sea minerals), Rothschild plans to occupy and takeover Palestine beginning in the 1850's, war profiteering including the American revolution, and dominance of world finances through the Central Banks with fractional reserve banking schemes.  It was not in their interest to have 6 million Jews killed.  They needed to populate their land investments in Palestine to exploit the resources of the Middle East.  The holocaust was just a convenient way to get Jews out of Germany.  60 million people died in WWII.  It is highly possible that 1-3 million Jews died in prison camps, ghettos, firing squads, and gas chambers.  Many people including Jews and Americans could have stopped this if they wanted to but didn't.  One of my important sources is Arthur Sutton.
  He was a Stanford professor who was fired basically for getting too close to the truth of the West's exploitation and involvement (Bush, Harriman etc) in Hitler's and Russia's and even Italy's (Fiat) war machines.  Follow the money they say.  Sutton's research is impeccable and will stand the test of time. As they say ... history is recorded by the winners and modern history does not include much of Sutton's work for a reason.  Western history textbooks are a bunch of BS to cover all the profit made in World Wars.  Sadly, millions of people including Jews (not Zionists) were the fodder of this machine.  I now can just refer to David Johnson's post on these issues.  http://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=c4a9d8leohkqu#mail
Thank you